Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



I know I've been MIA this week, but I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! This year my SIL is hosting,  (hallelujah!) so I've spent this week catching my breath, relaxing with my little men and even went on a day date (Christmas shopping) with my main man!


via
And to all the momma's who are setting tables, baking pies, cleaning house....remember even though we all like to make things look our best, (I'm including myself in this)  it's not really about how pretty the table setting looks, how clean the house is, and whether or not your pies are homemade...it's about who is sitting around the table with you!

via



Hope you enjoy this precious time with your loved ones! 

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment