Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Free Fall Printables

I've been working hard this week (with the help of my dad and hubby)  trying to finish a few projects that I would like to hopefully show you next week. In the meantime, I thought I would share an easy way to add a little bit of Fall to your home.

Subway art is everywhere now and you can even print it for FREE!  I discovered this a few years ago and it's one of the easiest ways to change your decor with the Season's.





I rounded up a few more that I thought you'd like:

(click on the link to print)


















          Here




So, if you know me it's no secret that I have a chalkboard obsession. I started out with a small one and have graduated to a large one over the years.  It's another easy way to bring "Fall" into your home by just writing a quote, scripture or anything "Fallish" on it.  Here's what ours currently looks like:







One last thing...
 Thanks to everyone that has been reading and supporting me on this "blogging journey"  It really means a lot to me!  




xo


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment