Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Easy {DIY} Ornaments


Merry Christmas Eve! 
 I made these ornaments a few weeks ago, but am just now getting around to posting about them. They were super easy and simple so simple that I'm almost embarrassed to post about them,  but I was happy with the way they turned out. 


The glass ornaments are from Michaels. You can find the gold leafing pen here. I also painted the caps with the paint pen. I had originally tried taping of the ornament to get straight lines, (stripes!) but it wasn't working well. So, I gave up decided just to free hand it for a more natural feel.



They're not perfect, but
 they kind of remind me of these from Crate and Barrel.

I hung them on branches in a vase (HomeGoods) on my desk.










You can read more about our office here



Merry Christmas from our family to yours!






xo,

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment